HTA 86 Tool Only
Powerful cordless pole pruner. Quiet and low-vibration. For professional use in tree maintenance, orchards and local authorities. For pruning trees, removing dead wood and breakage from storms, and for cutting back fruit trees. ¼" PM3 saw chain, lightweight and compact drive head with sturdy branch hook for easy removal of loose cuttings from the tree. Particularly rigid-in-guidance professional telescopic shaft with rapid adjustment for precise biting characteristics and a precise cut. Total length 270–390 cm.
* Manufacturers recommended retail pricing. Prices reflect current recommended retail pricing and may be a promotional price. These prices are subject to change without notice. For more information about current promotions, please visit our Current Promotions page by clicking here.
The version(s) available in each country may differ from the above range and specifications; specific details may be subject to change without notice. Please ask your local STIHL Stockist for further information.
|Total length cm 1)||270|
|Sound power level dB(A) 2)||93|
|Weight kg 3)||4,6|
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 2)||77|
|Rated voltage V||36|
|Battery Technology||Lithium-Ionen AP-System|
|Battery life time AP 100 min 4)||up to 31|
|Battery life time AP 200 min 4)||up to 41|
|Battery life time AP 300 min 4)||up to 51|
|Battery life time AR 1000 min 4)||up to 125|
|Battery life time AR 2000 min 4)||up to 175|
|Battery life time AR 3000 min 4)||up to 230|
|Vibration value, left m/s² 5)||1|
|Vibration value, right m/s² 5)||1|
|Oil tank volume cm3||105|
|Oil tank volume oz||3,6|
1) With bar and chain
2) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
3) With bar and chain, without cable and chain oil
4) Battery life times are approximate and may vary depending on application
5) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
The sturdy branch hook helps to remove loose cuttings from trees up to five metres tall.
Maintenance-free, brushless and efficient STIHL EC motor ensures a longer run time in operation and increased life expectancy.
Intuitive control handle
The user-friendly combination of the ergonomic control handle featuring self-resetting locking lever with the Ergo lever ensures an intuitive start-up sequence. Easy operation for right- and left-handed users.
Perfect equipment balance
The battery’s centre of gravity is located in the shaft axis, ensuring a lower tilting torque which enables fatigue-free working.
Owners manuals and safety brochures
|de / en / fr / it / nl||20/04/2022|